Gun you want but can't find.

The gun I can't find isn't made. But if they did make such a gun, it would go over HUGE. A Glock single stack model 26 in 9mm. :D I don't think Glock would be able to keep up with demand of such an animal.

Keithdog makes a solid point. I was just having the same conversation with my local shop owner earlier today. If Glock could do what Diamondback and some other companies are doing in slim micro-pistols, I think it would sell like hotcakes.

SIG P220 super match... Cant find a new one anywhere and all the used ones get picked up as soon as they are listed... And I have looked everywhere for one...

I wish Ruger would make another run of 357 magnum Redhawks, but I'd be happy if I could find a new Redhawk 44 magnum with a 5.5" barrel. I've been looking for one for over a year and I'm starting to wonder if they even make them anymore considering how plentiful Super Redhawks are. I'd also love to buy a Marlin or similar inexpensive levergun in 500 S&W, but nobody makes one that I'm aware of. I'd also like to buy an affordable 38 super pistol, but again nobody makes one that I know of. The key word being affordable.

Walther introduction of the PPQ with threaded barrel. I have been on a list or a Kel tec PMR30 for a year now.

I'd also like to buy an affordable 38 super pistol, but again nobody makes one that I know of. The key word being affordable.
In addition to the RIA, Taurus made a number of these and many ended up at CDNN and were cleared out at -LOW- prices. I don't know if they still have any. I don't know if they are any good, but they are half the price of a Colt .38 Super.

Tanfoglio also makes a decent .38 Super in the Witness Elite Match, or whatever they happen to be calling the single action (-NOT- DA/SA) CZ-75 style pistol. These are very good guns despite the reputation of the importer (EAA), which is not so good.

For me I am looking for a S&W 3906 and a Redhawk 45C 4", I have never seen either one but I hope someday I will stumble on one.:rolleyes:

Back