Gun you want but can't find.

I want a model 29 8 3/8 inch barrel. Pinned and recessed. Wide trigger and hammer. This would make a nice match to my model 19.
Also a colt series 70 gov't Wiley clapp edition that is not out of this world high.

I feel your pain, Elerius. This relatively rare gem just changed categories for me. Here is the Sp-101 in .32 H&R Magnum with a 4" barrel. It took months of hard labor but I finally found one, and it was right near my house. Now it is about to get more rare after a trip to the smith...

attachment.php

A S&W .45 Colt Mountain Gun. Unfortunately, I had to hitch up my pants and step up to plate for it. In simpler words, I did not get a bargain. It should be in my hands within a few days.

Springfield Loaded M1911-A1 9mm. model PI9134LP.

I have had one on order from Bud's since January. Probably won't see it until November.

P5 Guy said:
S&W 390? all steel 4inch barrel without that silly front of the trigger guard hook. I'd be happy. I think the last digit in the model number is a six.
The 4" Model 3906 and the similar Model 3904 were only produced with the square trigger guard. They were discontinued before S&W transitioned their 3rd-gen full-size (and 69-series compact) 9mm pistols to rounded trigger guards.

OTOH the 2nd-gen M439 and M639 came both ways.

I'm going to be on the look out for them too. carguychris.
Does anyone really put their index finger of their weak hand on the trigger guard?
:)

Lever action rifle, say model 92 winchester (or clone) chambered in 41 magnum, that I could afford, to go with my model 58 S&W 41 magnum.
I know you can have a smith custom make one but I'm poor and can't afford custom anything.

Gary

A GUN I WANT AND CANNOT FIND....THAT has never ever been made, take it to the bank.
AND THE ONLY ONE EVER TO QUALIFY....the COLT NEW FRONTIER 4 3/4" 44SPL.

There are many, but of late, I'm looking for a S&W M18 (a .22 lr revolver), and a Colt Diamondback in .38 Special...both in 98% condition or better. Rod

Back