Feeling Undergunned

But some do
Agree 100%. That's why I followed my comment with the statement: "...it's a mistake to assume that will always be the case. "

Everyone has to find a personal balance based on their assessment of risk and their decisions about what they can carry based on comfort, health issues, body style, mode of dress, activities, etc.

It's important to make that decision based on facts rather than to make a snap decision based on only one consideration and then trying to rationalize the decision after it's already been made.

It makes sense not to rely on two magazines. Just in case : / slippery slope guys.
I think you have to be sensible about it, if you are in your car or house It might make sense to have 3 or 4 mags available. But when carrying 2 mags 30 rounds seems a sensible amount to me, of course its up to the individual.

I think you have to be sensible about it, if you are in your car or house It might make sense to have 3 or 4 mags available. But when carrying 2 mags 30 rounds seems a sensible amount to me, of course its up to the individual.
Most definitely. But we have people talking about simply the magazine in the gun beingunacceptable and playing with your life. I only carry the rounds in my gun.

Most definitely. But we have people talking about simply the magazine in the gun beingunacceptable and playing with your life. I only carry the rounds in my gun.
Its up to the individual what ammo they carry.

Back