Duplicating gun inventory, buying a 'spare'?

My - "dream rig" - would be a black leather vest, - with 6 built in holsters for my 6 H & K USP 40's -- like that old Irish dude in "Boondock Saints". ( I only have one right now.)

I've got at least a pair of most S&W K & N frames in 6"-6.5" guns and a few pairs in 83/8".
Have no desire to carry two. Two would be bad enough, six and I would have back trouble.

I've got three Model 19 Smith and Wesson revolvers, and two K-22 "Combat Masterpieces." Until recently I had three Model 27/28's but I sold all but one.

At one time I had a half dozen of each Model 10, and Model 15, but that was back in the day when I fancied myself to be a collector.

Oh, I had a half dozen Ruger 10/22's back then too.

Heh, a lot of my pistols exchange parts...especially mags ;)

My Star collection backs each other up...most switch parts and mags.
Star 40 (40-S&W) & 43 (9mm) literally were made to use each other's mags.
They're one of the very few that ever got that right!

On top of that, Star's 243, 28, 30, & 31 all use S&W 5900 series mags!
Star 240 uses S&W 4000 series mags...

S&W CS40 & CS45 exchange parts, but not mags...
however, the Star M45 uses CS45 mags, and Vise-versa.

Hi Standard Model B uses Colt Woodsman (1st Gen) mags & many parts can be Hand-fitted to exchange.

AND!!! The Marlin Camp 922M uses Marlin 25M, 925M, and XT22M mags...if you drill the mag catch hole for the 922M in the mag.

All top hat bolt-action .22 Marlins exchange parts...
same for the Magnums...all top hat bolts form the 780 to the XT22M exchange parts.

My - "dream rig" - would be a black leather vest, - with 6 built in holsters for my 6 H & K USP 40's -- like that old Irish dude in "Boondock Saints". ( I only have one right now.)
I did the same thing, except with 8 holsters (because I'm really tall)
and it holds my Star & S&W CS collection ;)

Star M243 & M45
Star Ultrastar 9mm & 40-S&W
Star Megastar 45-Super & G20sf 10mm
S&W CS40 & CS45

I've been known to...
attachment.php

What a coincidence. I have been saying to my self, that since I love my Nano, to go ahead and get a second one. Just like I did with the Pico. So getting ready to pull the trigger on another one.
Just could not bear being without a gun I love so much. Even thought about buying a third Pico, and putting one in the safe.

pQz4451.jpg

Back