Does Your Wife Carry

Most often a Firestorm .380.
Her alternate choices are a SP101 or a M&P9

She lets me test their functioning occasionally.

My wife doesn't like guns, but my girlfriend is getting her CHL.

(Not a dirtbag. My ex and I have been separated for over 2 years, but we get along great. We've been lazy about the divorce.)

As I am just now getting ready to start carrying, this is new to my wife. She doesn't like guns and won't even touch one. She doesn't mind that I'll be packing so maybe she will realize it's not a bad thing. I did however, just buy a little .380 Taurus for my daughter. She liked shooting at the range with me. Maybe a little too much...

My wife is at a CCW class as I type this. She is in the Army reserves and earned "expert" level with both rifle and sidearm at her last qualifications, so being around guns isn't a problem, nor is my carrying. However, unless the instructor says something to change her mind, she doesn't plan to carry on a daily basis.

She couldn't really decide on what to carry, so I suggested the Bersa BP9CC since it isn't quite as miserable to practice with as most of the pocket pistols she'd initially had in mind. (That, along with the fact that I wouldn't object to carrying it myself.)

Back