Does Your Wife Carry

Unfortunately no she's terrified of guns. I can't even get her to shoot one time to see if she can overcome her fears. I gave up trying to get her to shoot a long time ago it's just not for her. Most of her friends do carry though which I find kind of odd.

Yep she does. Had a CT 642 (hated it) then had an LCP (hated it) Loves shooting my 1911's. She's carrying my LCR right now and she will probably hate that after today. So this afternoon she is going to shoot my new XDS (hope she hates it cuz I love it) and the Sig P239.40 (hope she loves it) We shall see. She shoots the SA's much better than revolvers.

Yep, Ruger LC9, "zombie style" (Zombie Laserlite, Zombie Hogue Grip, Hornady Z-Max ammo)... It got her to take her HCP class, now we're looking to get her a Ruger LCR in 38spcl to compliment it.

Attachments

• 534851_403665556389991_1283558740_n.jpg
    534851_403665556389991_1283558740_n.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 26
Nope. She likes that i do, but wont even touch a gun when we go to the range as a family. We havent talked about it directly. Considering her friends anti-gun attitude it wouldnt fit well in the lifestyle. That and the fact she cant seem to keep track of her cell phone, a firearm seems a bit of a risk to mangae as well.

Girlfriend Carries

Dozer1.jpg

Dozer. Female Bull Mastiff. Weighing in a 165 Lbs.

SadieDozer1.jpg

Sadie 100 lbs of Lab. Two very protective dogs with which I have established a great relationship with.

My girlfriend, the Widow has a house out by the lake. She also has an ADT Alarm System and a Beretta PX-4 Storm in 9mm. Just in case. She’s been hitting the range getting ready for a CWP test.

She's been eyeing my Ruger LC380 and talking a trade.

Yes. My wife open carries a Beretta 92fs inox everywhere she goes. Unlike me, when out alone, she has never had any LE contact. She must look less "criminal". :p

Nope, only thing she carried was our daughter for nine months, and I am still hearing about that 25 years later.. (LOL)

Jim

Im still working on mine. She is stubborn as a mule. She carries mace and one of those defensive cat keychains (forget the actual) and she thinks shes invincible. Ive tried everything from scare tactics to buying her HER OWN gun but nothing works. She says shes not comfortable enough to carry a gun but she refuses to go to the range to GET comfortable. Thats why she doesnt go anywhere without me at night and only with another fight-capable friend or family member at other times. One day ill get her to carry. We are still pretty young so there is time.

sure does. she has a choice of 3 guns she owns and carries. Ruger LC9, Bersa Thunder .380 or the S&W .38 spl snubby.

Back