Did I land the most beautiful semi-auto pistol ever?

It’s a nice gun for sure. I have a well used ex police 39-2, and an almost new 39 no dash

ef8438873ef0c027adbe0a28bf2018a8.jpg

6c511e07f566e24444721cffc53ef12a.jpg

But the Sig P210 of the 1949-51 era is prettier imo

90b016c63b65cc993e5fd1dc1c32071e.jpg

a54189426bf82f0860cb84bfd339a770.jpg

I disagree with Bac. I think his full dust cover silver P210 is pretty hard to bet for looks

Thanks. They are also the best shooting P210's, in my opinion. German P210 Super Target from the Mastershop...

The full dust cover gives it a monolithic look and really aids in balance. :cool:

Last edited:
Exactly right in my eyes too. The grip, in target or carry, something doesn't line up for my eyes, but that full dust cover just looks solid.

Maybe less lines than a more machined gun that could be said to be more appealing, but that one is one of my tops. Like seeing it every time. Thanks!

The Redbacks also kinda have the same appeal as a top looking gun, but (personally) they look too big where the P210 is slimmer.

Just nice.

The Redbacks also kinda have the same appeal as a top looking gun, but (personally) they look too big where the P210 is slimmer.

The Redback is definitely a more chunky pistol than is the P210 Super Target. However, its actually an even better performer.

If sticking to the S&W line, the 952-1 is tough to beat for an aesthetics standpoint.

So much class and so much ability...

Bushmaster1313, I am VERY glad you are so happy with your purchase!

All of us should support each other's excitement about their passions.

However, you HAD to know that starting a thread with that type of question is bound to generate a 'no' response from someone, as we all have different ideas about what is beautiful- in handguns, sure, but also in our potential physical partners.

That said, I have to say that I can concede it looks attractive, but I think MINE is the most beautiful handgun EVER, even if the picture doesn't do complete justice to it:

3hdcKxW.jpg

Of course, part of my thoughts are because I fitted all the parts and built/assembled this gun from individual parts. The only part of the process I did NOT do is the bluing job and the sight cuts.

@Bac1023: that's some nice Swiss bling in post #64. :)

Here's a Euro "pocket rocket" model in my favorite caliber. Beautiful little blaster!

;)

Attachments

• IMG_1477.JPG
    IMG_1477.JPG
    859.8 KB · Views: 22
My CZ PCR is one of the nicest guns I have.

Of course, this model 81 Beretta is a close second regarding beauty.

Of course, paying respects to the OP, I too will honor the S&W 39-2

Trooper Joe

Back