Did I land the most beautiful semi-auto pistol ever?

I hate to hurt a guys feelings but I’m afraid you missed out. Below is the most beautiful S&W cf auto pistol. The model 52
38sp WC. It is dripping with class.
e0e879deb8d982aeab3455e0f612ce9b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice gun but a P08 Luger has that something special about it that puts it in a whole different league.

The Walther PP floats my boat too. Classic lines and gorgeous finish.

Very nice! Congrats! I can't argue much with your taste in guns, although I'm partial to the "full size" version of that gun. Here's my 52 and 952:

full

Frank

I get that people have their likes, but one thing I can't abide that I thought we all agreed upon, slide mounted safeties or just the worst for looks alone.

In my mind, the old S&Ws will never look good just because that slide mounted safety is just so glaring. Delete is even worse with that circle missing piece.

Has lines...but all ruined with the safety.

For me.

When it comes to S&W autos, nothing looks better than the 952, in my opinion. Besides that, it has the performance to match...

Nice looking, but most beautiful is an individual thing.
I prefer the looks of berettas above them all.
I can’t even say any pistol is the most pleasing to look at, but some are definitely ugly.

Personally, I think the most beautiful semiautomatic pistol ever is the Walther PPK, specifically the French Manurhin models.

That being said, as long as we're showing off Smith & Wesson Semi Autos, the first of which being a PPK/S...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• s-w-4006tsw-buck-639-fieldmate(1).jpg
    s-w-4006tsw-buck-639-fieldmate(1).jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 733
Mike Irwin,
My Dad literally took one of those Nambus off a dead Japanese officer after the Battle of Attu Island in 1943. My brother now owns it along with the original holster.

I think it is a beautiful example of an earlier 39. I doubt anyone would find one an example much nicer!!

That 39-2 is definitely in the Top 5, Bushmaster. I also like the original CZ-75 and Beretta 92, all with smooth round trigger guards.

Very nice, but too each their own. Classic Browning HiPower, Beretta 84, ... there are so many.

Yeah, I've got quite a few BHP's and have had a couple Beretta Cheetahs in the past. I think both are lousy shooters.

The BHP is fragile and has a terrible trigger. The 84 is a straight blowback, 'nuff said.

Back