CCW for extremely light clothing?

I've been using paddle holsters for years ... I have never had one come out when drawing, and I've never heard of it happening. Both the paddles I use fit so securely that I have to undo my belt and fly button to get them out ... another great thing about paddles is that you can get them exactly where you want them on your waist. I'm a fan ...

In looking back at my post it does seem kind of dumb about a loud gun but in my defense............

I happened to be at a 7-11 many years ago when a couple of BG came in. One had a .22 and the other a 1911.The .22 guy fired a couple of shots at the wall behind the clerk. The clerk reached under the counter and no one else moved. The guy with the .45 fired one shot and the clerk dove behind the counter and everyone in the place took cover. They cleaned out the cash register and left. loud is not a bad thing.

As far as paddle holsters go, I practice 150 to 200 rounds most weeks and have for twenty years. Never had a paddle that came off the belt with the gun. There is always the first time I guess.

Back