"Canada, U.S. Agree To Use Each Other's Troops In Civil Emergencies"

I dont know how many troops Canada has but they do some field training not 20 miles from here-several times each year.

Yeah, when the big one hits up here and babies are starving due to the fact that they can't barge or airlift formula, I'll be standing there telling the folks...hey, you should have planned better.
Its a miracle! For once I agree with Wildalaska.:cool:

wildalaska
There are waaaaaaay too many gun owners who truly believe that government is their enemy and is spending all of employeesr time and dollars to do everything they can to harm them.

Flip-side.... the USA in general (and this forum in particular) is not in short supply of people who support everything the government does "without question" because, hey, the television said it was a good thing to do....

So, please, just be happy you live in a country where people "still" have the right to disagree with you and you with them... especially since you tend to be on the wrong side of so many important issues.

So, please, just be happy you live in a country where people "still" have the right to disagree with you and you with them... especially since you tend to be on the wrong side of so many important issues.

Yeah well my side of the issues generally wins elections, leaving your side to screech on the net :)

By the way, that freedom of speech issue far outweighs your gunnykins issue....funny how the biggest screechers ignore whats happening with that concentrating on nonsense such as

OMYGODCANADIANPARATROOPERSHIDETHE4473SWOLVERIIINNNNESSS

WildbetyouhaveneverbeentospeakerscornerAlaska TM

Back