Biggest Rivalry between Fanboys

Biggest Rivalry in handguns

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O great now we don't get enough of the A VS B threads now we're gonna aggue VS VS VS LOL

my vote is Glock vs 1911.
another hot topic is energy vs momentum

I think the glock/1911 thing goes a bit far. Strange lots of glock owners play both.sides on that. I know I do, I'm one of many who own both and like both, and shoot both reasonably well. I know the caliber debacle (debate)s been beat real good too.

Strange lots of glock owners play both.sides on that.

Wouldn't the inverse also be true then? I think most gun enthusiasts have preferences, but are able to recognize that just because they don't like a gun doesn't make it crap.

Another big one is revolvers vs semis for SD.

Well, the oldest feud which seems to still be simmering is revolver vs. semi-automatic. Of course, the .44/.45 vs. .38/9mm seems to be the next oldest feud and it also seems to come up more frequently these days.

HK = Because you can load your magazine backwards and it will still work .

Lol, That picture still gets me. I think instead of changing it, they should have played it up and just made it an inside joke. "Only you can stop your HK" or something silly like that. The guys over at HK Pro put it in their pictures all the time anyways.

I guess I should have known better than to bring this up without thinking that people would delve into one side or the other of these eternal debates.

I will admit, I long believed the Glock vs 1911 was the biggest; it wasn't until this thread that I thought the S&W v Ruger would have a shot.

And for people who don't understand why I wanted to bring this up, it's so we could all get together and laugh at people on either side of these debates (including ourselves at times).

SHE3PDOG said:
That thread deteriorated quickly.

I think that might be in the running for understatement of the night.

I've seen 9mm vs 40 S&W vs. 45 ACP arguments maintain civility longer than that...

Taurus vs the world....that was a fun-eeeeeeeeeeeee:D

EAA vs Tangfolio? NO? OK....

I think Colt fans vs S&W fans is quite possibly the oldest handgun rivalry on the planet.

Back