Are .22 pistols fun to shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KLCane

Internet buddy...all sorts of old farts that are bored and cantankerous...I seldom to to grummpy but some days a question just strikes me as silly....or so often asked the answers are all there for the simple searching

In this case I thought a good question even tho I shot a .22 as first ever in 1963 and have been a gun nut ever since

I have dozens of purpose bought rifles and hand guns in all manner of calibers... I do have a few that are very FUN like our Tarus Judge in 45 colt and 410...

but when I deliberately JUST want to have fun and giggle...each of my 22s does that every day on the cheap....

On the internet forums... put on you thicker skin....and remember some day you will probably blow off a snide post or two...we all eventually do....grin

Is it odd that a new shooter (less than a year) would ask about different types of calibers?
Not odd in the least. But some are so obvious as to be comical.
As you have found out with this one. It is almost needless to say that 22 Rimfire is fun to shoot in any platform it is available in. From tiny pocket guns like the NAA Mini revolver to expensive target rifles it is fun to shoot.
Even to us reloaders who cast our own centerfire bullets, and can load centerfire rounds for close to the price of rimfire, they are fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back