Anyone CCW a Revolver?

ccw revolver

My son in law carries his S&W Performance Shop 5-shot 357mag and is most comfortable with it.

I guess it's a matter of taste and what one feels confident with. It did surprise me that he carries a revolver as he did a hitch with the Marines and you would think he would have gone with an auto.

If you shoot it well and it performs to your liking, go for it.

I IWB appendix carry a Colt Detective loaded with Buffalo Bore 158gr LSWCHP +P.
colt_d10.jpg

.44 Special Bulldog when I carry concealed. Out in the woods, hiking, fishing, camping, etc... I carry like Bob above, either a .45 Colt or .44 Special SA. And no special ammo. Shoot what I load, and load what I shoot.

My only "concealed" carry revolver is a S&W 386 Nightguard.

I have modified it to suit by first replacing the IL with "The PLUG", then having the chamber machined for Moonclips by TK Custom. Because the original fixed rear sight didn't shoot anywhere close to POA I replaced it with a S&W adjustable rear.

Because of the too short ejector my carry load is Buffalo Bore's Heavy +P 38 Special 158g SWCHP-GC. The Moonclip pictured is loaded with 7 snap caps.

Most all my other DA revolvers are N-frames (smile).

Dave

I have modified it to suit by first replacing the IL with "The PLUG", then having the chamber machined for Moonclips by TK Custom. Because the original fixed rear sight didn't shoot anywhere close to POA I replaced it with a S&W adjustable rear.

^ That's a good and good-looking upgrade, Dave.

Every day...

Aluminum .38 in an upside-down shoulder rig. Weighs next to nothing, rides almost invisibly under a polo shirt.

Attachments

• Taurus_and_holster.jpg
    Taurus_and_holster.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 51
Back