Another Assault tuna attack

it is ironic

if they outlaw fish
only outlaws will fish

if you have a can of tuna in your home, it is 80% more likely that you will eat a casserole

There is no sporting or recreational need for high-capacity Tuna cartons in semi-automatic bulk food isles. High capacity cartons
are primarily designed to allow the shopper to "spray" cans.

"As a direct response to the deadly cooking power used by restaraunts, diners, and other violent offenders, the President is calling for important restrictions on cases and cartons that hold more than 15 tuna cans.
Legitimate shoppers and cooks can still pursue their avocation without undue interference."

This Tuna regulation brings a new relevence to the term Saturday night special.

dZ

What about small caliber sporting fish like Sardines?

------------------
Every man Dies.
Not Every Man Truely Lives...

FREEDOM!

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

RELAX, GUYS!

We're only doing it for the minnows!

------------------
John/az

"They come, they eat, they leave...
"They come, they eat, they leave...NOT!!

Bill Clinton (aka: Hopper) Al Gore (aka: Molt) Janet Reno (aka: Thumper)

Ants UNITE!

New announcement from Galco - Shoulder rig for assault tuna. :)

galcotuna.gif

And, not to be outdone, Thunderwear comes up with their own design for the ultimate in concealment for your tuna...

twtuna.gif

Mae West; "Is that a tuna in your pocket or are you glad to see me?"

Will police deaprtments get rid of their drug sniffing dogs and go for felines to sniff out those lawbreakers with unregistered tuna? :D

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Next thing you know NYC will be banning the use of electric eels as a less-than-lethal weapon.

----------
"Fear is the path to the Dark Side.
Fear leads to gun laws, gun laws lead to disarmament, disarmament...leads to Tyranny!"

-------------------

"If it isn't Scottish, it's CRAP!"

[This message has been edited by Jedi Oomodo (edited June 29, 1999).]

Oh man...I gotta get me one of those Galco rigs. That thing looks kickass. Gotta stock up on the Right Guard though.

------------------

I think the current delivered by the eel would be of more concern to LE than the size. (are they AC or DC, I wonder?)

And what about Ultra-Compact lobsters, with those oh, so concealable pincers? (better not carry one in a belly band!) ;)

------------------
Janet Reno, aka "tertiary adjunct 5 of 12"... "We are BIG BROTHER. Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated..."

Are not these fish "loaded" with encapsulated mercury - a heavy metal?

I understand the latest ballistic study indicates, that when it comes to tuna, it is not the single individual hit that kills... but is in reality, the repeated double and triple taps administered within a very short period of time which achieves the desired effect. :)

------------------
Regards,
~Douglas in CT :)

[This message has been edited by Douglas in CT (edited June 29, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Douglas in CT (edited June 30, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Douglas in CT (edited June 30, 1999).]

As I read on through this string, you guys have beaten me to just about every punchline I can come up with for this... topic.

Y'all are a class act-- I could really go to school.

------------------------------------

"First they just came for the shark-owners.
And we did nothing.
Then they came for the sword-fish owners.
And we did nothing.
... But then they came for our TUNA...
And by then, we could do nothing to stop them."

By law, all Compact lobsters are classified as "Crayfish" and are required to have pincers no less than 1/2" in length, and no greater than 2". Any with pincers over 2" are classified as lobsters and are subject to federal Class III restrictions. Any with pincers less than 1/2" in length is classified as a hermit crab, and falls under the "saturday night snack" ban.

Miss D,

As 100mA (1/10A) will kill the perfect human being, all eels used for defensive purposes must generate a current not in excess of 40mA. Possession of an eel whose current exceeds 40mA without proper licensing and registration is guilty of a class B misdemeanor in the state of Texas. Check your local laws before purchasing seafood. ;)

------------------
"Fear is the path to the Dark Side...
Fear leads to gun laws, gun laws lead to disarmament, disarmament... leads to Tyranny!"

-------------------------

"If it isn't Scottish, it's CRAP!"

Ya know, to hear you all talk about it, next thing you know there will be limits to the number of fish we can have or catch. Then, to keep us from concealing small fish on our persons, there's gonna be size limits, and then...

Hey, wait a minute!! :(

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arms reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

The tuna that are loaded with mercury are the cop killer, armor piercing, tuna and are illegal for FFL (Federal Fish Licensed) dealers to sell in all 50 states and illegal to possess in many.

Jeff OTMG:
Thank you.
I knew there was someone out there who had a full understanding of the regulations. ;)

------------------
Regards,
~Douglas in CT :)

Back