Allright whos going to man up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoke,

I'm from a different region. (Kalifornistan) How big to Javelina get? Are they found only in Tex, or are they in AZ and NM too? I would like to hunt em, are they different from pigs in HW? I have hunted pigs in Hawaii and boy, do those Hawaiians know how to cook pig!

Javalinas get to be 50Lbs or so 65Lbs is a giant.

They are found in Az, NM, Tx, Mexico Central and South America. Am I missing anywhere?

I agree Hawaiians are some of the best hog cookers on the planet. I was in Heialea, Maui a couple of years ago and had some Kahalua pork. WOW awesome stuff!!

Hunter, that is one big assed hog. I would like to have caught that sucker and tied him up-brought his ass out alive--what an adrenaline rush that would have been.

I will post a couple of pic of some pretty biguns tied up tomorrow.

This one's starting to go WAY off topic.

Logger-
Make certain the trophies you come back with were taken by you.....and, perhaps a handgun in cal .45 Auto or less.

Trophies of hogs taken by three or a dozen dogs would not, I think, be comparable. :)
Rich

Rich, are you implying that it might be more "sporting" to shoot a hog with a high powered weapon at long range than it would be to have a pack of dogs bay the hog and then go in and take him down with the bare hands, and tie him up? If so then it becomes obvious you have never done it.

You are right, however, about the direction of the thread so-since I am of the "catching" group I am out of here.

If somebody has unanswered question, how about start a new thread, okay? This one has more than run its course...

Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back