Your pistol reflects your personality - just for fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Wesson 357 15-2 pistol pack with 4 barrels... This individual is definately confused... Is really not sure if it's true that size matters, so plans for all contingency's. They like to please everyone regardless if they like a 2" or a 10". Shootin with this type of a person is a lot of fun as they usually have an ample supply of ammo loaded up at all times.

now for those of you with dirty minds.... shame on you... :)

------------------
Richard

The debate is not about guns,
but rather who has the ultimate power to rule,
the People or Government.
RKBA!

Longpath..

I KNOW a guy who owns a 45-70 "alaskan" derringer. When he pulled the trigger his arm was numb for a week. He couldn't wait to shoot it again. ;) He also has a 30-06 encore pistol (ouch) and has more wildcat guns than sense. But he's a super guy.

Most of these profiles are based on friends of mine (I know a LOT of handgun hunters, ESP the XP crowd) or people I notice here and there.

lol @ the webly post.. (bet that guy owns a Nambu as well) reminds me of a 1917 army model I bought.. the guy at the shop said if it didn't sell he was gonna "fitz" it. (bobbed hammer, 2 inch barrel, half cut trigger guard, rounded butt) Cause he wanted a "big bore" belly gun. I saved it from this fate for a FRACTION of what these guns sell for now. But can imagine what a fitzpatrick special new service model (fromn the factory) would be worth???

Then again I'm the kind of guy that saw a REAL seecamp 38 super at a show and decided I wanted one in .45 . Bought the $200 ODI Viking in the white frame at gun parts.. and another $1000 in colt/wilson parts and labour at Qualitie Pistol and Revoler later I have a gun that isn't ever gonna be worth what I paid for it, but it sure looks cool. hmmmmm if only I could post its picture. ;)

There is a little bit of each of us in all this humor bits I think.. and when we laugh REALLY hard we are laughing at ourselves. ;)

Dr.Rob

The madscientist: He built his own gun. He knows a lot of "for informational purposes only" information. He appreiciates "russian" Engineering. He typically come to the range with a suitcase full of pistols half of which are curio/relic eligible. he looks alittle "odd". Listens to Carl Orff techno remixed operas at maximum volume but dresses like Johnny Cash. His modern scoped rifles are laser accurate but he still apprciates obscure nitro burning british nomenclature. He has a travel bar packed in with his tire chains. (sound like someone you know?) ;)

[This message has been edited by Dr.Rob (edited October 20, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back