Would this mean cival war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I imagine the federal government banning guns, I do not picture myself as defying the law and commiting acts of violence and terrorism ... but neither do I see Virginians bending over and taking it ... I imagine that Virginia would nullify the law, and so it wouldn't entirely be my personal decision whether to respect it or not ... and if the feds sent in the NG, and Virginia raises militia and I am ordered to report for militia duty, then it's not entirely my personal decision ... this is kind of how I imagine it, not my personal decision whether or not to make a personal attack, but rather being forced to choose sides and either defy the feds or defy my fellow Virginians.

I doubt it...

...but not because of lack of justification. I just think you are really, really over-estimating the number of citizens that actual care. :(

but neither do I see Virginians bending over and taking it ... I imagine that Virginia would nullify the law, and so it wouldn't entirely be my personal decision whether to respect it or not ... and if the feds sent in the NG, and Virginia raises militia and I am ordered to report for militia duty,

And you're aware that Virginia is on track to officially become the newest Blue State due to the disproportionate political power of Northern VA, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back