Why so anti-McCain?

Today I've learned that John McCain has now voted in FAVOR of torture. That was about his only moral high ground.

I think you'll find his position is quite consistent. John McCain is, was, and always will be vehemently opposed to the torture of John McCain.

Today I've learned that John McCain has now voted in FAVOR of torture. That was about his only moral high ground.

LOL...what a shining example of post hoc ergo propter hoc logic

WildiexpectednolessAlaska TM

"1. He has a consistent pattern of shocking verbal abuse, including screaming profanities, against Senate Republican colleagues who oppose his bills in any way."

That's it? That's number one on the list?

"3. He has worked against the principles of the Republican Party"

That's enough to get my vote right there. He's upset the Party Faithful who haven't made a good decision between them in years.

The rest of the list elicits multitudinous yawns.

John

FDR's New Raw Deal was the starting line for our decline. Start pouring entitlements into the trough.
Actually it started earlier than that with Prohibition. That was the beginning of government telling people what to do purely because it could.

Yeah, because Prohibition was totally on a whim instead of to remedy perceived social ills caused by alcohol. Yup, no reasoning (however correct or incorrect) behind Prohibition at all, no-siree. :rolleyes:

Back