Why are the Republicans so worried about Ron Paul?

Like it or not, the majority of the United States Supreme Court has held that it is considered interstate commerce. That's the law. It doesn't matter what the minority/dissenting opinion thinks, what Ron Paul thinks, or what I think.

Now, if you're talking about an issue of legislative policy rather than a Constitutional right to smoke dope, then all you have to do is to convince a majority of congress to repeal the law.
Yes, I know what the law is. I never argued what the law is. I'm arguing against the interpretation of the commerce clause. The same type of interpretation that created the "gun free" school zones.

I'm talking about both legislative policy and what I believe is a bad decision by the courts. Oh yeah, it's so simple. All I have to do is convince the majority of congress to repeal the law. Hah! I can't believe I didn't think of that. It was so simple all along. Jeez.

I've read that Al Gore's residential electricity usage is 10X what's normal for his area. It immediately occurred to my that he's growing marijuana indoors. How else could he use so much electricity?
Interesting. I use about four or five times what a home my size should use but I also run massive banks of servers out of my house and need a second A/C unit just to keep things kosher. :p

But I do find it amusing how Al Gore is always brought up. Why does anyone care?

Back