Why are Kahrs made so tight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a pretty big issue if a lot of factory 380 doesn't function in the gun. The CW380 isn't just tight, it doesn't function with some factory rounds all thanks to the striker design. And then the smilies on the rounds? haven't mentioned those yet.

The OP asked why is it so tight. I respond, profoundly, yeah, great question-- cause you got no benefit out of that tightness. The gun is larger than the smaller LCP. The gun trigger isn't better than the LCP. So yeah, why is it so tight?

Note, I responded that Kahr updated their mag followers after 20 years. I responded I owned one. I responded that the LCP barrel is longer but the CW380 is larger.

All unanswered, but plenty-o-nothing so far for follow up on me just knowing nothing about Kahrs.

Carl the Floor Walker ....
And I am going to bet I shoot 380's much more than the average owner. Not Bragging but have been a member of a 380 shooting club for over 10 years.....
I too love .380's and have owned or currently own quite a few. Among them:
Remington 51 (first gun I ever bought)
Browning BDA
Kahr P380
NAA Guardian
Colt Government Model
Ruger LCP
FN/Browning 1910/55
FN/Browning 1922
Mauser Hsc
Mauser Hsc Super
Sig P230
Sig P232
Star S
Star SM
Star SM Super

my favorite......the Star SM Super.

Carl the Floor Walker ....
And I am going to bet I shoot 380's much more than the average owner. Not Bragging but have been a member of a 380 shooting club for over 10 years.

9mm Mak (9x18) is where it's at in the sub-9x19 world. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back