Who displays their guns in their home?

Don't display any of mine. Friends know I have them most of my friends also have guns. Here my wife watches little kids and she doesn't want to temp them One is a boy who is infatuated with guns uses his legos to make toy guns. So the rule here is lock them up or get rid of them. Getting rid of them is NOT going to happen. So they are out of sight.

My man cave is decorated with reproductions of old tin signs, some of them firearm related, and my reloading press is in plain view. The guns themselves are locked up out of sight, though. I remember the glass front cabinets, though, and I remember kids having .22s in wood racks on their bedroom walls. It just doesn't seem to be done much any more. I was in one older fellow's home, though, who had quite a few black powder revolvers and rifles on the walls, some reproductions and some antiques.

If you didn't know it already, you would never know that I owned a single firearm. No displays. No safe in the living room...

wow

One of my grandfathers build a new house in the 'country'. He was from Chicago and had been "connected". In his house there was a large room at least to me, where he played cards, It was all concrete and the door was inside a closet inside a closet.
Another friend only displays guns that are 'pure crap' under the theory that the burgles will take those and be satisfied.

Where I live now, I have a small plot of land inside a much larger land holding, that employees a security guard 24/7.

Also, some of you put too much information out there,, where you work, where your wife works, do you have dogs, what days you are gone... I guess it has never happened , however a smart burglar,,,,,,is there such a thing....could have a field day with the info he picks up here.

Back