• 9mm Beretta 92 G

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • 9mm CZ-75 B Omega

Votes: 15 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for others' polls but in this case, I put forth a list of what I currently have to work with for concealed carry. I may get more choices down the road but right now it is either a choice between these 4 or don't carry at all.

Can we assume that theses are guns you currently own? If so, you could easily trade any one of your guns for something better suited to carry. If that is not possible for whatever reason, I would carry the Sig. With the right belt and holster, and with the appropriate clothing you could probably make do with any of them. That would be a far better option than going unarmed in my opinion.

My 6" 44 mag S&W 29 be easy to carry as those. In shoulder holster.

My Carry are Colt Officer 45 acp or less barrel and lighter My Colt Defender .

I super hot and half naked :eek:. Those my body don't scare off. Be my PF-9 KelTec in pocket of my cut off jeans

The P320 Compact, because I already EDC a similar size pistol as it, and that is wearing shorts and a t-shirt practically everyday.

I can't speak for others' polls but in this case, I put forth a list of what I currently have to work with for concealed carry. I may get more choices down the road but right now it is either a choice between these 4 or don't carry at all.

Pick the smallest.

I guess the Sig P320 Compact, but the real answer is everyone needs at least one boring old J-frame S&W revolver for pocket carry.

Another vote for the p320 if I had to carry of those 4. Maybe I missed it but is this to carry in your belt or under a jacket?

Well, if I wore a trench coat daily, I'd take the Beretta. Otherwise, I think I'd have a heck of a time concealing those guns. :o

My current conceal carry is a Bersa Thunder Pro UC in 9mm (fantastic little gun). I'm thinking of going even smaller with a Bersa thunder in .380 since it would be easier to conceal.

Why only your collection options? There are many that are not so bulky and uncontrollable at most. It's not the size that makes you safe, but the concealable that makes you stealth among the criminal and mental cases out there. Just ask you question without a survey of your cache.

I guess I could have included an option of none for the poll but that essentially means don't conceal carry until you get something else. In my state of Tennessee we can open or conceal carry but both require a permit. In a funny coincidence to this poll, when I was shooting with my friend this weekend, he said his wife (average size) conceal carried a full sized CZ 75 B Omega. It was bigger than his 9mm Ruger SR 9C. Too funny :)

Last edited:
I picked the GP-100 because I have one that I just bought and just finished doing a wolfe spring swap in it. I don't have the other three guns but if I did I would still pick the GP. I like revolvers and shoot them well.

But my #1 choice for carry is my S&W model 431PD in 32 mag. It weighs 15oz loaded and just disappears in my front pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back