Votes: 9 11.3%
  • 9mm CZ-75 B Omega

Votes: 15 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the above.
I'd sell the Beretta (I hate 92s) and get something more appropriate for my style of carry - like a Sig P238, P239, Kahr PM9, Ruger LCR, etc...

Okay... Maybe the Sig could work if I was fat. But I'd still sell the Beretta.

I voted for the GP-100 because during the past year I've been CCing a 4" Security six .38. It's the gun that's usually on my hip when I'm doing chores around the yard and I don't bother swapping out when I run errands. I carry in a Simply Rugged pancake OWB with no problems, covered with a loose T-shirt.

Certainly wouldn't be the best choice for IWB carry, but I've found that doesn't work for me.

Are these the only choices you're considering? There's a whole bunch of other guns that make concealed carry very easy.

You certainly can CC one of the guns you mentioned, but it's going to be a bit more difficult.

Whilst none would be first choice, given the OP did ask for posters to choose from those listed (presumably because they are what is available at home), I'd go for the GP100.

I have a penchant for revolvers, they make more sense tactically where I live due to condition 3 carry for semis and its s decent, accurate, lifetime-of-service gun.

Failing that, the CZ because I somewhat know and like them.

Whilst none would be first choice, given the OP did ask for posters to choose from those listed (presumably because they are what is available at home), I'd go for the GP100.

I have a penchant for revolvers, they make more sense tactically where I live due to condition 3 carry for semis and it's a decent, accurate, lifetime-of-service gun.

Failing that, the CZ because I somewhat know and like them although, size-wise, the Sig makes the most sense.

So any of them but the Beretta!!
:D

Last edited:
Single columb mag makes sense. Pick handle long enough for you to hold on to ! For me large hands require Kahr P9 rather tha PM9 or for Ruger an extended mag.The Ruger is nice as there are no things sticking out .

The 320c is only about the size of a Glock 19 which is usually fairly trivial to carry unless you are forced to carry really deep concealment.

If I were going to carry a gun that big, I'd go with a .45. But . . . to answer the question, it would be the CZ-75 due to the cocked 'n' locked option.

Which handgun would you conceal carry?
.357 Ruger GP-100 (4 inch barrel)
9mm Sig P320 Compact
9mm Beretta 92 G
9mm CZ-75 B Omega

Whenever I see polls like this, I think "why these in particular?". Out there in the market right now there're lots of choices.

I'm going to go with the folks that say "none of the above". Everything I'm seeing here is larger than what I normally carry.

I voted for the Sig. It is too big to carry in some situations though. While I love my 4" GP 100 and carry it occasionally in the woods, concealment is not easily accomplished. If you are looking for one gun to carry concealed on a regular basis you need to rethink your list IMO.

lee n. field said:
Whenever I see polls like this, I think "why these in particular?". Out there in the market right now there're lots of choices.

I can't speak for others' polls but in this case, I put forth a list of what I currently have to work with for concealed carry. I may get more choices down the road but right now it is either a choice between these 4 or don't carry at all.

Out of these 4 I would go with the sig 320. But I would start saving for something a bit smaller (Smith and Wesson shield is my personal favorite :) )

I can't speak for others' polls but in this case, I put forth a list of what I currently have to work with for concealed carry. I may get more choices down the road but right now it is either a choice between these 4 or don't carry at all.

Given that my earlier post was heavily influenced by the laws about CCW here, I'd change my recommendation for you to the Ruger or Sig as you are not restricted in the same way. Revolvers are good SD guns. So are semis.

Of the semis you have the Sig seems best matched to concealment and if you prefer the strengths/calibres of revolvers then you really only have one choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back