What's Your Favorite CCW by Caliber/Holster?

Got my phone to work. So I'll continue with my last post. Glock 19. Speer Gold Dot 124gr +p.

e4y6agus.jpg
PHLster AIWB

jegaqe7e.jpg
Deep Concealment OWB

teremure.jpg
this was a Bravo Concealment that I butchered to adapt to the Rattac TB.

rubuma4e.jpg

7ydu5azu.jpg

a2unygy2.jpg

Beretta Bobcat 22LR, dropped in a pocket, used to carry Colt DS, DW-CCO not any more, the lowly .22 LR takes more BG's out than any other cartridge.:o

I prefer to carry my glock 23 and the holster depends on what I'm doing. But I found the desantis pancake holster fits me best.

Old school here,,,

S&W Model 36 in a Bianchi #55L "Lightning"

Click here please.

According to Bianchi,,,
It was designed for the hammerless guns like the S&W 642,,,
But I have used this to same holster to carry several different J-frame snub-nose revolvers.

It works well with all of them.

Aarond

All-time favorite is easily the Glock 27 in a Don Hume IWB clip on holster. Kel-Tec P3AT in a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster works very well, too.

I was approved for CCW today!!

8 1/2 months down, 3-4 weeks to go. (I'm in California lol)

Once permitted, I will carry a Kahr CW9 with a Theis holster.

I love my Bersa BP9cc. It disappears in my IWB, yet is big enough to have a very natual point of aim. Occassionally, I'll just drop my wife's P238 in my pocket, locked and loaded. I like that little guy a lot too.

I tend to carry my HK45C in a Kramer horsehide IWB with an extreme forward cant. The other pistol I favor is a HK USP 9mm full size in a Matt Del Fatti ISP/LP IWB with a forward cant. I can use the same holster to carry my USP 40 if I wish.

Back