What's with Glock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 43 tends to beat up my trigger finger, but the 43x does not. Might be the full grip I can get on the 43x.

Glocks are not very intriguing pistols, but they are utilitarian.

Carl the Floor Walker Lol:, "Well "Sparky"? no need for a Snowflake meltdown or loss of your control.
I'm not the one whining about Glock. If anyone has lost control, its the guy who contradicts himself in the same paragraph.;)

But for sure not everyone agrees with yours. May God help them if they do not.
True. I will bring down the wrath of the gods on doubters. Get a grip dude, its a discussion forum. If you can't handle discussion then maybe the internet isn't for you.

You made the statement, not up to me to prove anything. You back up your own statement.roll eyes:
So.....you are saying you really have no proof. You called my comment "BS"...prove why. Otherwise you are just noise.

And by the way, get over the bit about "Your customers", no one cares.
Apparently you care, otherwise you wouldn't mention it.:D

Just curious, do you go on the attack with your "Customers" if they disagree with you?
Nope. I put them in the basement.

Scary, especially since you operate out of your home.
I don't live my life in fear, at home or not at home. If what I wrote is scary you should just curl up with a good book. I suggest "Glock: The Rise of America's Gun". Warning: it may make you cry.:eek:

At the very least unprofessional, even if done on the internet.
Huh? I've not called your opinions stupid, that you chose the wrong gun, that the gun you love is terrible.

Me pointing out the fallacies and contradictions in your posts isn't unprofessional, its part of engaging in discussion. If you don't agree then stand up and offer up something other than "unprofessional".;)

Man I am having such a good time watching you lose it. Heck, Lol, I read that book years ago. Loved the way ole Gaston learned how to play the bid system. And yep, you are the one who really needs to do some serious research. So sorry I burst your bubble.
Instead of loosing sleep and pace walking throughout your house and just waiting for a customer to come in and not agree with you, read the Glock book again. You missed the whole substance of how the Glock actually won so many bids. Glock is a good gun, but so many other guns just as good or better guns out there. :p

Posting opinions as fact most always backfires as others are open to post their opinions as fact too.

The OP's post is basically a slam on Glocks. You may agree or disagree but it's by no means a factual representation of anything.

Carl the Floor Walker ......Glock is a good gun, but so many other guns just as good or better guns out there.
Yet despite being asked, you refuse to give us the list of "so many other guns just as good or better guns out there".

I'll wait.:rolleyes:

Yet despite being asked, you refuse to give us the list of "so many other guns just as good or better guns out there".

I'll wait.:rolleyes:
You may have to define some categories first.

For crawling through mud -
For using as a hammer -
For throwing when out of ammo -
For turning in on a buy back program -
For starting mud slinging on forums -
For proving money is no object -
For getting your web pinched -
For reliability -
For winning the prize for most parts -
For winning the prize for least parts -
For gangsta use -
For least likely to blow your junk off in a draw -
For most likely to blow your junk off in a draw -
For the ugliest category -
For the sexiest category -
For the cheapest -
For the best looking finish -
For the most durable finish -
For the worst finish -

Okay go...

Ok, I had hopes that we might save this one, but I don't see it going anywhere productive from here. Maybe making 4 pages before the lock should be viewed as an accomplishment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back