What you need in a carry pistol!

Dwight,

My first relatives landed here in the 1600, our lot stayed in Lancashire, the North of England. The start of the name came from Normandy in 1188.

Me personally, till I was 30 in England, then 3 years in Australia, my then Wife hated it, then Canada, till 2003, then US with new Wife, of now 18 years, now Florida.

My only advice to you big gun guys, same as little gun guys, Tupperware guns, like me, same gun, same place, always.

When that over heated shot of adrenalin slams into your heart, and that strong hand snaps to that holster. It better be in the same place, chamber full, ready to speak!

You are so right Tommy, but if it is first call, gun call, you had best be good with it.

And realistically how many people anymore can fight?

RUGER GP100

with 2 fully stocked speed loaders and 6 extra loose shells in my right pocket to "gas" the revolver one or two at a time if necessary. It's kind of big at 4"bbl, but I like the fact that the sight radius allows for greater accuracy and the long double action trigger encourages me to aim before I shoot. Also, you can't beat it as a club if you wind up running out of ammo or getting in close and dirty. The thing weighs close to 3 pounds unloaded.

Well if we are splitting hairs, a ball is not a bullet! Nothing close to the original post though!

Keep Safe.

Back