What semi-auto do you want next?

This is definitely not an easy question to answer. I'll give you a list; the one I end up with is anyone's guess...

HK USP 9mm
SIG P229 357SIG
SIG P226 357SIG or 9mm
Beretta 96G Elite II
Glock 20 10mm

Hey, at least I narrowed it down to 5 guns.;)

I also want to get a .40 Super or 400 COR-BON barrel for my USP .45.:eek::cool:

My third Hi-Power. This time I want a new Hi-Power Standard with adjustable sights. That stainless Sig 220 sounds like a super great choice for the guys that like double action. That actually even tempts me to try one.

Hmmmmm... more of a wish list than anything..

I'd like a full sized 1911a1 Colt pre series 70 in royal blue or nickel.

A Colt pocket 32 or 380 hammerless (govt marked)

Colt Pocket 9

A glock 17 (no good reason)

A mauser c-96 in 30 cal

An artillery luger in 30 cal

A 44 Auto Mag by High Standard or AMP

This could get expensive... better start saving again ;)

Since I already have the 8045 that you mention, my next one will be a Glock 45--either the G21 or the G36.

That'll give me .45acp in Springfield, Sig, Beretta, HK, and Glock. I guess my next one after that has to be a Smith & Wesson in .45...

Gotta love that big slow bullet.

Country Boy, what's THAT feel like? Don't worry, it probably won't last long.

I believe my very next purchase will be a decocking CZ75B in that wimpy 9mm cal. ;)
DAL

Yet another 1911

I want to get a Les Baer 1911. I can't decide if I want full size or something for concealed carry purposes. If I get a Glock, my dad'll disown me ;)

Toss up between a Glock 32 or a Beretta Cougar in .357 Sig. (Saw the Inox version of the Cougar on Beretta's website. Talk about love at first sight)Maybe I could be persuaded to get both?
Take Care

one day maybe.

Steyr S-40
Mauser M-2
Glock 23C
Taurus PT-940
Sig 229
S&W 4013

I've yet to take my Kel-Tec to the range & I really wanna try out this booger :)

Ben

My next handgun purchase will be a Ruger P97. I am enamoured by its little brother, th P95. Besides that, I think Ruger's polymer series of P pistols are handsome!

Back