What Rimfire .22 handgun do you own?

Ruger Mk III 22/45 - eats everything
Bersa Thunder 22 - very reliable with MiniMags. Bulk ammo is a big fat no. Still, it’s a fun gun.

Had a High Standard R-100 but sold it. Fun little revolver but it went to a fine home.

.22LR NAA revolver
Ruger MKI 5-1/2" Target
High Standard Victor

I've always wanted a Smith revolver but have never found one at the right time for the right price.:(

S&W 22A
Bersa Thunder 22
SIG Mosquito
Taurus Tracker 992
Ruger Charger 10-22

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting 1 or 2. I'm just too lazy to get up and go through the handgun safe.

Heritage Rough Rider 6.5" barrel
S&W M&P 22 Compact

They are both fun. The M&P is more reliable than any 22 auto should be. It even cycles cci quiets. It is the perfect size. Accuracy is only ok, though and that bugs me. I've been thinking hard about picking up a Browning Buckmark.

I tend towards some unusual models...
Beretta 70s
Astra Constable
Daewoo DP52
Ruger SR22
Walther TPH
Walther PP
Bersa Thunder 22
Kel Tec PMR30
Buckmark Field 5.5

Lot's of great fun here.

I've thinned mine down a little. I've got 3 S&W M17s, 2 S&W M18s, 1 S&W M34 & 1 S&W M41. Also 2 High Standard HD- Militaries and 2 Ruger Single-6s. I also have some off the wall 22 pistols that are just passing through from trades.

1972 High Standard Victor-the pistol I learned to shoot with.

Oh yeah! Mine is a 1975 High Standard Victor that I also learned to shoot with. In my younger days I would head shoot rabbits and squirrels with it. Very accurate!

Don

Supermatic

My supermatic doubles as a tack driver. The High Standard is the only one that has won at camp Perry.
I'm not that good, but the pistol is.

I have a Ruger Single Ten that I Love. It's great to take out to the woods with me for small game or trapping. I also have a Browning Buckmark that is a great range gun.

Ruger MK II which I enjoy shooting
S&W Model 17 I have two of them and really enjoy shooting them
NEF R92 This little 9 shot revolver was given to me years ago and for what it is it actually shoots fairly well.

Hand%20Guns.png

Always looking for another rimfire revolver or semi auto. Maybe a good Browning Buckmark or another Ruger single six.

Ron

Don

You are going to love the pre model 17. Mine are a Model 17 and a 17-2 and they have a nice balance as well as really nice trigger. Hope you really enjoy yours when you get it.

Ron

High Standard Sport King and HD Military. Magnum Research Mountain Eagle . Old Ruger Single Six with fixed sights. Have had Colt New Frontier and Ruger Single Six, both were convertibles, 22LR/ 22 Mag.

I can't remember all the 22 pistols I've owned. My brother can and hacks on me all the time
for selling or trading pistol X back in 60s & 70s. I had all the match grade autos back in early 70s. Back then you could buy all them you wanted but the only one I regret selling was a Browning Medalist. One thing people don't take in to consideration was the value of
the dollar 50 yrs ago. They were available new but were never cheap compared to value of
money. A Ruger Std Auto was $37.50 a K22 was about $100 the same as a Colt 1911.

Back