What Is Your Favorite Handgun And Why.

For pure shooting enjoyment: S&W 19-3, 6" followed closely by my Kimber Stainless Gold Match (first series). Sentimental favorite: Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter which was a Christmas gift from my sons. It shoots great too.

455 Webley and 455 Smith

I was able to get both of these Revolvers, both are very old. I reload for both albeit reduced loads. They look great, nice feel, and a pleasure to shoot something a 100 years old. Let me tell you a story about the Webley. I contacted a gun store owner 80 years old and after 2 years of walking on glass I was able to buy the gun. He told me his father had just died, it belonged to him, He also gave me the original box of cartridges with 4 empty cases. He told me when he was 9 years old his father and him went to a gravel pit to let the boy shoot. He picked up the cases and they went home. The gun was never fired after that. The 455 Webley I was able to get had only been fired 4 times. He wanted the gun to go to a friend because he new his life was about to be cut short. I will never forget that day, you see he was crying, his hand was shaking as he handed over the revolver, shells, holster, and original cleaning kit. I had to drive 250 miles home with the largest lump in my throat. I think about that every time I take it to the range.
455 with wet eyes.

Sig P229 9mm. I have three, one is traditional da/sa, one is dao and the last is dak. I can't decide which configuration I like best but I love the size, feel, accuracy, and reliability.

I really like my 9mm FMK 9C1 Gen2, fits my hands perfectly, shoots well, nice looking gun. Probably got 1000rnds thru it now.

I recently bought a Bersa Thunder 380 Combat. Only have 50 rnds thru it but it is also really comfortable to hold and shoot and I especially like the way it looks.

The Bersa is metal whereas the FMK is polymer. At this point, I'm not sure which is my favorite, but they both beat out all my other guns. These are the only 2 where I'm considering another buy, I like them that much. Both are easy to clean.

Picking one is really, really tough. Right now, I would say it my Nighthawk Falcon I got with a couple of custom options. It's the one on top:

0odVTzK.jpg

Back