What if Terrorist attack malls?

I think terrorist suited similar to the men in the North Hollywood shootout would do much more damage then bombs. Especially if its a large group of men who can cover exits etc...

I think terrorist suited similar to the men in the North Hollywood shootout would do much more damage then bombs.

These "terrorists" wouldn't have done nearly as much damage if the officers involved had rifles earlier in the confrontation.

Last edited:
Um appears there was at least one CCW holder there, but was more concerned about getting his family out intact. Can't say as I blame him at all.

light hearted banter for y'all, serious business for me. my girlfriend works there. she is very, uh, NON proactove when it comes to sef defense. not sure what to do. hope i guess.

Bobby

I read a report that a patron tackled the guy and was then shot 4 times until the gun jammed.

The responding officers were regular patrol officers with active shooter training who formed up and went after the guy.

Um appears there was at least one CCW holder there, but was more concerned about getting his family out intact. Can't say as I blame him at all.

Really?! Where did you hear/read that? I agree though: the first priority of anyone with spouse or kids in a situation like that would definitely be to get their family out of harm's way, rather than try to be a John McClane-like hero.

-Charles

John McClane in Die Hard I and II was always trying to save his wife. She was in Naktomi tower in I and on a plane in II.

Three was crappy so I never watched the whole thing on the tube.

I've already gone over it in my head many times

I'd first locate my target (terrorist BG). I'd then unholster my 686P 6" with super hot handloads. Then I'd do a shoulder barrel roll on the floor and take refuge behind Cinnabon kiosk. I'd take the first guy out with a head shot. Then I'd shimmy downj the giant Xmas tree in the skating rink, make my way behind the SunGlass Hut stand and take out the next two perps with chest shot to one and a leg shot to the other. I'd then take their weapons (AKs presumably). I'd interogate the one I injured to get the postions of any IEDs. I would then alert bomb squad to locations.

At that time I would set aside an hour for TV interviews and taking #s from hot babes who think I rule.

Pretty straight forward.

well, I guess no one in Tacoma thinks like we do. That little weirdo shot up the place, and not a single soul challanged him :(

I don't think that is true. I read that one guy tackled him and got shot 4 times. I haven't followed all the stories but wasn't there a CCW type who chose not to shoot also.

Back