What gun would you like to find?

nebob

Lets say your have an elderly widow neighbor.
She tells you in a closet downstairs there is a gun you can have. (Her departed husband travelled alot and collected nice things) In fact she wants you to get it out of there for her as she doesn't like guns.
You go down and open the closet and there it is...

What would you like to find??

Me, a nice original Henry would be nice.

An HK G36 or 53... PSG1 would be nice too...

------------------
"There is no limit to stupidity. Space itself is said to be bounded by its own curvature, but stupidity continues beyond infinity."
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

Any one, if not all, of the following:

Heym .700 NE
HK PSG1
HK 21
HK 51
HK MP5A3/4
HK G36
HK G3
HK Mk23
HK VP70M
Walther 2000
Beretta 93R
GE Avenger
GE Vulcan
GE Minigun
Any modern Oerlikan
120mm smoothbore with sabot rounds (I'll scrounge up a platform.)
M-109 self propelled with rounds (I can shoot at the range from home.)

- Ron V.
Think Big
------------------

[This message has been edited by hksigwalther (edited September 18, 1999).]

Colt Python in the ORIGINAL box, in MINT condition. Nickel plated, 6" or 8" bbl.

That was the VERY first gun I ever touched. Beautiful, and great workmanship. Shame I could never afford one until recently, and now it seems to be too late...

I have two:

S&W Second Model Hand Ejector, Nickel, 5" barrel, in .44 Special.

S&W 1950 blue 6 1/2" Model 24 in .44 Special
both with Tio Sam Myers holsters.

Hksigwalther, man, what kind of little old ladies to you live next too?

I wouldn't mind finding some old war relics, a maxim, lewis gun, fg-42, stg-44 something to that effect.

Well, Since I managed to luck into a 1917 Savage pistol in .380 that way, new (no box) with the original box of ammo purchased with the pistol, it does happen.

Today I would not mind:
.500 Nirto Express double rifle, hammers, no ejector but extractors/ with 100 rounds of ammo. (Think real expensive)
Pre war Colt 1911A1 in .38 Super, NIB, blue, with 8 or 9 extra magazines.
'08 Maxim with all the government issued Great War bond papers. (The US gave '08 Maxims to those who bought war bonds above a certain amount.)
A matched set of Colt SAA's, .45 Colt, black powder frames, 4 3/4" barrels, one piece ivory grips.

Oh, I'll have to stop, I just drooled on my key board thinking about this stuff. :D

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Ah...the key phrase here is "(Her departed husband travelled alot and collected nice things)". Walk-in closets can get pretty big, especially if you cut out its ceiling, and my imagination can get pretty creative. The M-109 might be pushing it a little though.

- Ron V.

------------------

AR-10 A4 Carbine .308

------------------
“The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals. ... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of.” -Alexander Addison, 1789

A BAR in the cosmoline with 30 20 round magazines and at least several cases of GI 3006 ball, including ap. And a volunteer to carry all those mags!

A Pancor Jackhammer...

:D Look that one up! No - I wont tell you what it is...

------------------
"There is no limit to stupidity. Space itself is said to be bounded by its own curvature, but stupidity continues beyond infinity."
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

MP5K-PDW :). I'm talking about a REAL PDW, not one of those dumb, crappy looking things that someone rebuilt out of an old pre-86 MP5K!

[This message has been edited by .357SIG (edited September 18, 1999).]

Whoa... I have yet to see any crappy HK...
Old or New.

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Back