What exotic animal?

Chad.C

I got a fun question for everyone if you could hunt any exotic animal regardless of price what would you hunt

A Lion.

Don't really know why, but I have always had the desire to harvest a big, maned, lion.

Guess it is wanting to take out the "King of the Jungle," but I really have no concrete explanation other than I know I hope to do it someday.

Cape Buffalo, Leopard and Warthog. I'd have a hard time picking just one. Leopard is the only predator I have ever had the urge to hunt, probably because I think they're the most dangerous.

Alaskan Brown bear, with a handgun. Or Kudu with a bow. Can't decide which one because you said price was not an issue. I can see myself having the money to go to Alaska........Africa... not so much. Always wanted to do both.

Unicorn......wait that's a mythical animal.:rolleyes: Sorry, I could resist.

Go big or go home......Elephant.

Kudu with a big bore SideLock

First off, I don't consider any North American animal, to be exotic, except perhaps an American Bison or Moose.
I guess I'll go for a Kudu .... :)

Big Cats; .... Don't think I'd like to eat another one.
Cape Buffalo; .... They don't like being shot at.
Elephants and Rhinos; ... God doesn't want me to shoot one.

Be Safe !!!

For whatever unknown reason, I've always liked the horns of the plains antelope of Africa. They're about the only wall decor of interest to me outside of whitetail and mule deer.

Back