What does your revolver collection looks like?

My current revolvers:

Dan Wesson 15-2 and 715 .357's:

yT3bieS.jpg

SANY0015.jpg

Dan Wesson .44 Magnum:
383153_01_dan_wesson_44_magnum_640.jpg

Left to right
Smith & Wesson 38 special, Repo Remington 1858 45, Ruger 357 mag.

Ruger single six.

Dan Wesson pistol pack 357 mag.

:D Al

My revolvers are all snake guns and i have quite a few.
I have pictures of them on my I-phone but i am not smart enough to get those on this thread. I would appreciate someone telling me how to do it. Also , i have a friend who swears by a " korth " dont know much about them. Does anyone ?
Thanks

Lonely

My revolver collection is lonely, as I have but one: Vaquero 45
On the other hand, my auto pistol collection is equally lonely at just one: Colt Woodsman.
But, there are only so many you can shoot at once, right?

Arrg! You guys are killing me. I only have a 629 at the moment but intend to add a 586 4" to the mix asap. The wife shot me down on a SS blackhawk recently. :(

My pair of .41s-

pair20of2041s_zpsnkaohycw.jpg

My Single Ten, with its best bud, a '59 39A-

lilcowboypair.jpg

Also have a 6.5" .357 BH & an older .357 Taurus model 66 that has been my truck gun for over 20 years.

I have a fairly sizable revolver collection (for me), mostly Colts and Smiths and 22's. Have a number of Rugers too, but the totals are small in comparison to Colts and Smiths. I've never taken a picture of the collection. Not something I do.

My Revolvers

My revolvers are all from Smith&Wesson, all but one is made of stainless steel, none wear the grips they came from the factory with. Two have fixed sights, only one has a barrel less than three inches. Three are five shot and the other two are six shot.
:cool:

Since this thread started I added another one of my "my haves"....

An S&W Model 38 Bodyguard, which I affectionately call the Humpback.

Holy cow!!! This thread was started in Aug and I missed it.:confused:

Top to bottom left to right.
Single 7, Sp101, Taurus M327
Model 14, Model 10, model 64
S&W hand ejector, Colt Police Positive Special, Ruger Black hawk

100_9941_zpso0mcty3l.jpg

Rugers - 44SBHSS, Lipsey's 44 Bisley, 45 Colt BisleySS, 41 Bisley, 22 Bisley Convertible

Smith - Model 657 and Model 28

Glock 34 and Springfield 1911 45.

Since this has come around again, I'll post a couple of new additions. I had to sell a couple I didn't care much for, but that's part of the game for me.

Smith & Wesson Model 66-4 "Lady Smith", 357 of course. Apparently this one is seldom seen. I've never even seen but one picture of another one. Doesn't mean that much to me, but it's the only SS revolver I've got and the only S&W without a 4" barrel.

Had one of these a few years back but had to sell when I was out of work. Never thought I'd see another, especially since they only made a couple/three thousand of them.

Smith & Wesson Model 24-3, 44 Special, 4" barrel. Normally I wouldn't care for the Pachmayr's, but in this case I think the presentation grips are the best rubber grips, and on this gun they look like "serious business."

And I picked this one up a couple of days ago. I had ignore it, sort of like the skinny puppy you really don't want, but just can't leave behind.

Smith & Wesson Model 10 (no dash), 4" tapered barrel, 38 Special, diamond Magna grips that number to the gun. It came to me "pre-stressed" with some rust/pitting but it's cosmetic only. I found a set of Pachmayr Grippers in a junk drawer, and put the diamond Magna's away for safekeeping.

I need to do some better pictures. It's not much to look at, but locks up tight, timing is right on, and the trigger is smooth as can be.

Back