What does "Performance Center" indicate in the context of S&W?

I tried twice to buy one of these 642s from the performance center. Luckily they were ordered through Davidson's and could be returned. The first one had the barrel clocked or canted and was returned for another. The second also had a clocked/canted barrel as well as a trigger that was very sluggish to return (bad spring? or may needed cleaning or deburring?). This one was also returned and the lgs simply refunded my money. I gave up trying to buy a 642 and went elsewhere. What a shame. The add claims it to have had a tuned action. Really?

10186_01_lg_1.jpg
Performance Center by Smith & Wesson - Where fit meets performance. From hand-cutting and fitting to precise fine-tuning, Performance Center firearms are top performers. Originating from standard designs or created from the ground up, Performance Center revolvers, hunting revolvers, pistols and modern sporting rifles are the ultimate expression of old-world craftsmanship and modern technology.

• Performance Center Tuned Action
• High Bright, Polished Cylinder Flutes
• High Bright, Polished Thumbpiece and Side Plate Screws
• Custom, Synthetic Grip with Wood Inserts
• Chrome-Plated, Polished Trigger
• Cylinder Cut for Full Moon Clips (Moon Clips Included)

A moon clip is a ring-shaped or star-shaped piece of metal designed to hold multiple cartridges together as a unit for simultaneous insertion and extraction from a revolver cylinder.

ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.

Specs
SKU 10186
Model Model 642
Caliber 38 S&W SPECIAL +P
Capacity 5
Color Two-Tone
Length 6.31
Front Sight Integral
Rear Sight Fixed
Action Double Action Only
Grip Synthetic with Wood Inserts
Cylinder Material Stainless Steel