what do you carry concealed ?

Sig Sauer P250 Subcompact (Hornady Custom .40S&W 180gr XTP. Till I can find the Hornady Critical Defense or the Powr' Ball) in a FOBUS Evolution Roto Paddle or a Blackhawk #08 holster. I'm trying to find a Serpa and a leather Small of the Back holster, but there is nothing out there yet. So until than....

SWModel40withLoboLeather08-1.jpg

Walther PPK....

Interarms version in 380 - I own many larger/better capacity guns which I carry on occasion, but it is just too dang easy to pick up the little PPK and drop it in a pocket so I wind up carrying it more than any other.

J

Awaiting the arrival of my NAA Guardian 380. Probably get some Federal Hydra Shock or some Cor-Bon in a 90gr JHP. Small frame, easy con conceal, fits my hand nice. 6 or 7 shot. Stainless steel should hold up well to sweat.

The last couple of weeks, I've been carrying a S&W M&P45c in a red stingray tuckable, custom made by Michael:

It wears comfortably all day long and it disappears even under a tucked-in t-shirt! I've got a matching, tuckable 2-mag carrier for the weak side, but I need to get some slightly bigger pants to wear it!

I have a little cimaron .22 mag knuckle duster that i carry in my pocket.

Go ahead and laugh....but I'm pretty darn good with it. And I would not advise any one who's not VERY proficient with one to rely on a 2-shot weapon when it counts.

It's mostly to buy me time to get to my truck where I keep the heavy hardware.:D

Glock 36
Keltec P3AT

I've also in the past carried:
EAA Witness 9MM Compact
Springfield XD 9MM compact
Kimber Stainless Compact 1 (70 series)
Kimber Pro Carry II

I currently carry a PPK/S at 4 o'clock outside the waistband. In the next month or so I plan to purchase a Glock 26 and get and IWB holster for that to ride in.

Depends on the weather:

Could be a light snubbie like the LCR in my pocket today, could be a Glock 36.

Some days that I wear and overshirt, I'll pack an 8" 1858 Remington cap and ball in a shoulder hoslter:D

Back