what do you carry concealed ?

On the other hand, MANY of us (who you never hear about) enjoy flawless performance from our Kahr PM9s.

DSCN0354.jpg

DSCN0352.jpg

Last edited:
Catbird, what is the felt on your pistol for?

It's a product called "Agrip" manufactured by www.brookstactical.com and available from several sources; I purchased mine from Brownell's.

Although it looks a bit peculiar IMO, it feels great. I've installed it on both my Kahr PM9 and my P40 and plan on installing it on my P45 soon.

My P40 with Agrip:
P40-Pics001.jpg

A Taurus PT 99 with a extra clip or a BERSA 644. I carry the Taurus most of the time. It's a great pistol. Never had a jam or misfire, and I reload all of my 9mm rounds

The largest caliber handgun I can comfortably conceal for 8 hours that I can shoot most accurately, quickly, and that I can trust my life to; for me that's:
Glock 17, 9mm 124gr. Rem GS
Glock 26, same
Kel Tec .380 in Milt Sparks pocket holster; though it's not my favorite handgun to shoot it's surprisingly good for its diminutive size and weight, in sunny Arizona I find that it's the one handgun that I can always carry concealed whatever the weather or dress code.

What works for you is always good advice, but to those of you who carry in an ankle holster, make sure you practice a lot drawing from that position. I found it unworkable for me, and switched to pocket carry (with above mentioned Kel Tec) for backup or primary use. Also, if you choose to take a tactical pistol course, which you should, use the exact set-up (gun/holster/covering garment) during the course that you use in real life.

rossi 462 stainless 2inch .357 with 158 lead round nose in a pro-tech belly band or shoulder holster which ever suits my mood at the time

If I am wearing a belt, a Walther PPK/S-1 IWB.

If I am wearing shorts with no belt, a Bersa Thunder 380 Concealed Carry IWB or pocket (20 oz loaded 8+1 - my Walther pulls my pants down, not a pretty sight. :eek: )

I have a Smith & Wesson .38 special K Frame model 64 with a 4 inch barrel that I carry..in a Don Hume holster "Jit Slide" loaded with Remington 158 grain high velocity semi jacketed hollowpoints :)

Back