what do you carry concealed ?

Kel-Tec P-11 in IWB holster.

Kel-Tec P-3AT in pocket holster.

Occasionally a Hi-Power in IWB when clothing permits.

Anything I can carry comfortably in an ankle holster: KelTec P11, S&W 340sc, S&W 60, Glock 27 (somewhat comfortable), and Walther PPK. Hopefully soon I will add a Kahr PM40 and Rohrbaugh P9S to the roster.

Kimber Pro-Carry or a FM HP (depending on how it performs this weekend). Will use the same holster also :D.

Wayne

*Oh, in case you're wondering, I decided to find a way to carry a full sized or near full sized and stop trying to find a good high caliber hand cannon in a small size but with wicked recoil.

99% of the time it's my Kimber Ultra CDP Elite Sts II.........but every now and then I carry my full size Kimber Custom Classic w/ Clackamas rollmark. Both always nestled into a Milt Sparks Versa Max II IWB holster.
versavel2.jpg

Depends on time of year Combat Commander in Fall and Winter rest of year carry a 380 was Colt Mustang but that has given way to a PPK/S

Depnding on the time of year up here, an HK USP-45 in the winter and an HK USP-40 Compact in the summer. Of course, I always have a Kel-Tec .32 in any weater as a backup piece.

Glock 29 IWB in a Milt Sparks SS/2 holster currently loaded with DoubleTap 155gr Gold Dots @ 1475fps!
-Mike

I have several carry guns, the most often carried:

HK USP40 Compact in Milt Sparks EX
S&W 342PD in Kramer Pocket Holster

Have also been know to carry:

Kimber Custom II 1911 .45ACP
Beretta 92D Centurion
Kel-Tec P32

Back