What are you planning to get in 2013?

"New" old guns

I finally put in an order with CMP for an M1 Garand, and I am trying to find a decent Walther P38 pistol.

My wife just bought me a 1903 Springfield for my B-day! It has a SN that places its manufacture in 1929 and a newer barrel with a stamp from 1944. So, now I'm moving on to trying to obtain an M1 Garand. :D

Well, I got a Ruger Takedown. I plan to get ammunition to feed it, but that's a daunting task lately. :confused:

Back in November, I told myself "I'll top off my personal store of ammo first of the year." So. Yeah.

Colt Police Positive Target 22LR
3-5 Steyr 1895s
An enfield in 308(sporter maybe)
A couple Nagant revolvers
A hipoint 9mm if I can find one for $125 or less
Maybe another K31
Any sporter I run across cheap

5THBATT, those No1's are very nice. My LE collection is primarily No4's and Mo5's, I do have a 41 Lithgow and 63 RFI. My holy grail No4 is a Maltby marked MkI*. Not sure of the exact numbers but I have read about 50K made with the *. No one seems to have a reason why.

This years list

VZ24-done X's2
Ruger 10/22TD
Krag carbine
another Garand maybe

Just picked up a Kar 88, thinking of getting the set
Kar 71, Kar 98A, Kar 98k
Finding a good k that I can afford will probably be the most tricky

Ammo... That's all I need lol.

A 1911 would be nice too, but I'd have to get it in 45 and that's just another caliber I'd have to stock and reload.

got 1 of the 2 i planned of gettin this year. a luger and a garaund. but i still plan to get a nickel platted 1911 made in 1943.

Amendtwo-
I'm in the same boat, sent my paperwork out 2/20. Had a conversation with a nice young lady named Vicki in customer service at the CMP today who told me they're currently processing orders from January and are back logged about 60 days. Looks like my issue with needing an FFL isn't going to delay my order anymore, she hadn't even seen my paperwork yet.

As for what else I might buy in 2013, I need reloading components. Specifically I need bullets but since everyone is out of stock presently doesn't look like I'll be getting any of them anytime soon.

Stu

Back