What are you planning to get in 2013?

Fella's Definately get a CZ82! By far my favorite pistol to shoot! And the nagant revolver is fun to shoot too, after you dial her in. Too bad the ammo is so pricey.

In 2013
I would like to get an unmolested No4 Mk1 Savage Enfield, M38, M39, and as much 54R ammo as I can get my hands on!!

^^^ those savage MK1*s are great shooters. my first milsurp was a MK1* and despite HEAVY rust in, on and around every part I was a little surprised that she still shot. apparently it's like the energizer bunny...

it keeps going and going and goi....

I don't know if they shoot better than a Bulgarian Mak but what I do know is my 82 is the most accurate pistol I own, will chew anything you feed it. And has polygonal rifling to boot. I'd buy another one in a minute. I like it, its hefty, but hey it IS made of all steel, not like the plastic guns of today. Get one you won't be disappointed.

I'm looking to buy a Krag, Lee-Enfield, K31 Swiss, Finnish M39, Springfield M1903, an M1 Garand, and anything else that catches my fancy. Also, a Thompson Center Hawken .50 flintlock.

I want to sell some of my 5 Chinese Model 56 SKS's that I bought in anticipation of the panic and use the profits to get another Walther P-1, a Star B and perhaps another CZ-83 :D

Not much. I still want to sporterize my MN 91/30, get glass and a stock for my Stevens 200 .308, rebarrel my 7mm rem mag to .308 and install a scope on it, and I need to get started assembling my AR. I might try to find another 3rd generation Smith in .40 or .45. I might also get a new Charter arms bulldog. I bought an older on this year but I would like a newer one to take to the range.

Impossible to plan, I look for deals as they appear ... if I see something that fills a gap in the collection at the right price I get it. Just like hunting ... you go out into the wilderness and see what you can knock down, sure you might be looking for a nice Deer, but then something else might appear..

Tiki.

Hello lads, my first post here.

I would like a 1913 lithgow this year. Then I will be content for a long while.

Thanks for having me, I'm looking forward to joining in some enfield discussions if the opportunity arises.

Chinese SKS (used military), Chinese type 53 carbine (M/N), Yugo Model 59 SKS ( NOT 59/66, no granade launcher)
Hoping some other tuff shows up on the C&R list, but not gonna hold my breath with the current political atmosphere.

Last edited:
Hi all, my first post here.
I would like to pick up a MkII Cond or MkIV Cond SMLE this year.
Like Demo, look forward to joining in on any Enfield threads.

allmk1tomkvimain1.jpg

Look at that! More Lee Enfield collectors. Not sure what I'll be looking for this year, I'm more of a "spur of the moment opportunistic buyer". Just passed on a 1912 Sht .22 II the other day... already have one, and thought the money best left where it is in case I don't have the next rare one that comes up :D

I see an SVT in my future. It might not be this year, but I'll definitely be thinking about it all of 2013!!

Luckily, I bought my Enfield in 2012. Added a MAS 49/56 a few months later.

Back