What are you planning to get in 2013?

DennisCA

I have two Mosin's, one M39 Finn, one yugo 24/47, one .303 brit a polish M44 and a Steyr M95. I am planning (at the very least) a K31 and Nagant Pistol. There are many more I would like to get but my wallet won't let me.

So what are you planning to get in 2013?
:D

well I am currently getting a pair of arisaka's but hopefully I'll have them prior to 2013 so in actuality I have few wants left.

a Swedish M38
US M1917/P14
K98 unmolested
norwegian M1914
remington M1891
nope that's about it. I doubt I'll see any of those in the next year or that I'll even have the budget to get them if I see them but that's all I want. there are a couple others but are not high priorities and are not C&Rs and don't belong on this forum.

PS what kind of enfield do you own, you just listed it by caliber.

Im looking for a 9mm carbine. Doesnt have to be tactical, but I wont rule that out. Marlin Camp 9, Kel-Tec Sub 2000, Ruger PC9, Beretta... Im trying to stay away from Hi-Points, But Damn... they sure get good comments.

I am seriously thinking of a 1858 Remington. Cabela's has them on sale for $169 with free shipping. But 2 to 3 week shipping.
So I don't know if I have the patience to wait for 2013, or if I will just have to, one way or another.
dc

Really wanted a custom 1911 but realized it would end up a safe queen. I hate safe queens so I decided against it. Now considering just getting another CCW. Either a XDM compact 45 or an XDs 45.

^^^I rented an XDS recently, it's alright but man does it kick. I own an XDM45 compact and it holds the title for most accurate compact I've ever shot. I shoot it better than most service sized guns. great guns and if I must say so you have great taste in guns.

I'm ordering my CMP Garand when I get my taxes back in the spring. I've put it off for 2 years and I should have a pretty good refund this year so I'm finally going to do it. I can't wait until spring. Other than that I'd like to pick up a No 4 Mk1 Enfield to replace the one I sold in a fit of stupidity or maybe a Mauser. Maybe neither of those and something else that I find a deal on, who knows?

Stu

Since this is C&R, I'll stick with that.

I want to build a M1903a4.

I already have the Weaver (El Paso) K 2.5 Scope with post sight, verticle split rings (those were hard to find) and Redfield Jr. base.

I'm looking for a bubba 1903a3. Going to put on a new barrel and stock (From CMP).

I'll have a rifle for the CMP GSM Vintage Sniper Matches.

Before you tell me the 8X Unertle would be better, I'm army, not a marine. I want a army rifle.

Arisaka 44
A Spanish or Swiss Mauser
Egyptian Hakim
An old Colt 1911
Ammo, ammo, then more ammo.
And I might venture into the world of Enfield.

and today a gun that's not even on my list of wants....the only reason I bought it was because it's selling for half of what the rest have been these last 6 months.

chinese SKS. it's beat up, whoever fought with it carved his name in the stock, and it has more grease in it than an old ford tractor but it was $230 bucks and with other shops in town selling molested SKS for $400 you can bet I bought the ugly beast, I was hoping to get one with decent wood but the shop was down to 3 and I got the best of them.

^^^

I paid $100 for my SKS in the early '90s, it's well worth that. :D

$500 territory is a no-go, however.

Realistically, I'd like to have an original (or close) K98 or M48 8mm Mauser and perhaps a 6.5 x 55 Swedish Mauser.

Unrealistically, I'd like to have a M14/.308 or a very well sorted M76/8mm, but both are expensive luxuries in this economy...

My wants at this point are what most C&R folks would call nothing fancy...A Cz-82,1896 nagant revolver,and a couple Russian Mosin-Nagant 91/30's..

currently i have: yugo m-57, Bulgarian makarov, Nagant revolver, 91/30, Norinco sks, and a Vz-22 mauser (long one) what i want to get:

Yugo m48
polish ttc
steyr m95
k-31
walther p-1

Back