Western States TFL Round Up

I'm glad to hear that the Mid-Atlantic Shootfest worked out well.

I'm looking forward to the <BLINK>Western States TFL Round Up</BLINK>. Last weekend of August, Reno, NV.

[This message has been edited by Ewok (edited June 30, 1999).]

I am pumped for it as well... already putting some cash aside just for that purpose. :)

I wont be able to bring my family - but if anyone wants to bring theres... Great. Kids are awesome. I love mine!

------------------
Every man Dies.
Not Every Man Truely Lives...

FREEDOM!

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

I don't know if its practical, but I would prefer to avoid CA if we can make this trip. Their firearms laws are so absurd, I really don't want to bother with them, and just on principle I rather not leave any cash in that fascist state.

The Super 8 in Carson City looks to have some good rates. I plugged in Aug 27-29, and came up with $65, $65, $35. Wonder if they'd be willing to cut us a deal?

Bounce to the Top

Gee, this sounds so fun I will bring my 9 year old daughter. There are actually 2 ranges - rifle and pistol / 300yrd, 50 yrd - at this location so you could even segregate it in to loud stuff on long range, .22's and children on the other.

Just a thought. Now I am local to Reno so I am out there twice a month... if I may assist, just holler.

Patrick

Back