Wallet holsters illegal???

Status
Not open for further replies.
That palm pistol is pretty neat. I'd order one if it wasn't so expensive.

Me too! The price point is about 900 more than where it should be. I understand having to recoup R&D money, but if Heizer can make a single-shot pocket AK for under $500, I'd think these folks could get a little closer. :eek:

Mikey said:
No grandfathering! It's not illegal to own one or buy one. It only becomes an NFA weapon if it's "assembled" with the pistol. Kinda like owning a pre-ban upper for your AR. It ain't illegal until you mount it to a post ban receiver.
Not even remotely close, or on the same wavelength.

There is no "pre-ban" or "post-ban" any more, unless you live in one of the few states with AR restrictions.

When the Federal AWB expired, everything reverted to "pre-ban" status.
The only time "post-ban" comes into play, is when you're looking at a used AR that was built during the ban and has some of the "naughty features" missing.

Not even remotely close, or on the same wavelength.

There is no "pre-ban" or "post-ban" any more, unless you live in one of the few states with AR restrictions.

When the Federal AWB expired, everything reverted to "pre-ban" status.

Funny things happen when someone resurrects an old thread. Check the date stamp and you'll see Mikey wasn't actually "Not even remotely close, or on the same wavelength." and the AWB expiring would be nothing but a dream in his mind at the time. He posted in 2000, during the Clinton administration, during the primary elections, about 6 months before Gov. GWB of TX was the Republican candidate for President. So, he was right on, at the time.

Speaking of resurrections, I'm going to banish this one back to its grave. If there's any new information about wallet holsters that needs to be shared, someone can start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back