Very last handgun purchase

You've got the bases pretty well covered. Looking at your list, the only thing I see missing is something like a bigbore revolver or automatic. Something in .44Mag or bigger...

As long as you don't live in a Gun-Unfriendly state, there can be only ONE!!

Calico 9mm Tactical Pistol...
p1080954_1-tfb.jpg

Comes with a 50-rd mag, and optional 100-rd mags can be had...
Yes, its ugly...like E. T.
Yes, its heavy, 100 rds of 9mm ain't light...
Only Mr. T or Rambo could ever dual-wield a pair ;)

The Carbine is actually more useful, same mags, but either will keep an entire gang running for their lives.

I pretty much have all the pistols I want/need. I do believe that my "last" pistol will be a CZ Dan Wesson Valor .45 in their Duty black finish.

last firearm

i have acquired in the last 6 months the last 2 i have been looking for. a 45-70 lever and a 22 mag. semi-auto which seems to work flawlessly. wont say they are my last but anything else will really have to be a bargain. have a couple i havent shot yet. one of them going on4 years:o

I cannot envision " the last" even though as i become older i have given a number of firearms away before it becomes someone else's task. I have reduced inventory to about two hundred so not far to go for the "last one" , if i would stop acquiring more all the time that is.

Good God! 200? I have about a dozen and a half and as a reloader the older I get the less time I have to develop loads for everything. If you take up hand-loading--you'll reduce your number of firearms. ; )

Ha ha Stagpanther, How about the two Dillon 550 presses and two Square Deal progressives and one C press...is that qualify as a reloader? Actually all i am loading right now is tons of .223 and 300 Blackout to satisfy my need to smell lots of burning powder on summer mornings.

Ha ha Stagpanther, How about the two Dillon 550 presses and two Square Deal progressives and one C press...is that qualify as a reloader? Actually all i am loading right now is tons of .223 and 300 Blackout to satisfy my need to smell lots of burning powder on summer mornings.
I like +1 :)

what do you guys think about the Springfield 3.8 compact xdm 9mm vs. the cz75 compact? I was thinking of a 9mm compact. Thanks again

The CZ in my opinion is the better choice, the P-01 I find to be terrific.

Jim

I would concentrate more on finding some ham to go with them green eggs. You will know what your last/next shooter will be when you see it.

Because I did not see it on your list, you need at least one, serious target pistol. Rimfire or centerfire-your choice but until you have shot a good target gun, you can't understand what you are missing. The only problem is there is no going back! :D

Back