Utah Tfl Gathering!

........he is our resident undercover ATF agent.

Correia stated:

Why don't we just shoot (pun intended) for the end of March. Thay way Pyle is back. He knows the way up, and
he is our resident undercover ATF agent.

We have one of them here in the TFL N.J. and P.A. get togethers also! Wouldn't be complete without someone to report what was going on. Dead! Wheeere arrrre youuuuu?:p

All the dates work for me. Even the 20th which is my anniversary.
(that will go over well with the wife…oh well)

I am taking some new shooters up there to the bowl on the 30th of March if anybody wants to meet up there.

April 6th is do-able for me, but the 13th I'll be at YHEC (Youth Hunter Education Challenge) in Logan, and the 20th I'll be camping with my Scouts in Southern Utah. It'll never work for everyone, so just pick a date and those that can will make it.

Hell, every weekend from the 13th 'til July 30th (just about!) seems taken with something EXCEPT shooting with fellow TFLers:( .

Doug444

I just thought of something else. What day is the April Gunshow? (Isn't there one in April?)

Lets see what day that is, (13th or 20th) and do the other.

Doug, you can take the scouts camping just west of Utah lake. I know a great little spot. ;)

The Southtown gun show is on the 20th. :)

So it looks like the 13th is probably the best Saturday in April. If that is cool with you guys I can start a new thread.

Anybody hear from George?

Ok, 13th it is then. I'll start a new thread.

I wish I could go to the bowl Saturday, but I'll be in Delta visiting my folks. Yee Haw! ;) ($30 a head on coyotes in Millard County right now).

Back