Use Of Blanks For Self Defense

Why not keep a fire cracker and a lighter next to your M85. You could then light the fire cracker and throw it at the BG to see if it spooks him.

Your idea sounds just as goofy :p

get pepperspray

don't take this as an offense, but I have the impression that you haven't thought enough about guns yet. If you have one, undload it, store it safely and think for a while - or give it away.

Pull a gun only if you are ready and willing to kill, then the 4 rules...

If you want a non-lethal weapon thats great. Get a taser. Theres an impressive video in another forum here.

If you need a gun you will be extremely lucky to have the opportunity to fire one shot. This one rather be a hit and effective. If I only saw you aming at me I'd draw and shoot instantly (what would I have to loose at gunpoint?).

If you don't want to hit, dont draw. It's safer for you and those behind you.

The only sound I want my 12 gauge making is the saftey going click and then a prompt BOOM!

Why should I cut down my firepower by not having a shell in the pipe? :p

Pepper Spray??

They have those pepper spray rounds for 12 Gauge. Anyone have any experience or comments about thode for home defense.

first load up to go in my HD 12 gauge is a beanbag

having read all this thread, I might change my plans.
Had thought to put the BG down with the bean bag on the first round, followed by #4 buckshot the next few rounds if needed.
Maybe it should be all #4 instead.

Remember that if your going to use peper spray rounds indoors, that spray "migrates." If you shoot a BG at close range with it, then you might get contaminated by it also. Just a thought. I wouldn't use it.

You have blanks loaded, the perp has live ammo. You both have good aim and pop the caps at the same time..Blanks in yours?? You do the math....... :D

Back