Treat Gun Criminals Like Sex Criminals!

No skin off my nose but I really am surprised that the ACLU have not filed charges about the sex offender list under that assumption!

In some ways what there doing with the list could be construed as unusual punishment.

If the person has completed the prescribed time, service and or punishment, why are they subjected to limitations of residence, Going to public pool, Libraries and the list could go on.???

Good God, I am not defending these people just asking a question!!

why are they subjected to limitations of residence, Going to public pool, Libraries and the list could go on.???

I think thats a good question. If they're considered safe enough to let out of jail, then there should be no restrictions or lists of offenders. If they are so dangerous that they cannot be let into a public library, then they why let them out of jail in the first place?

restrictions

because they can.so many are bigots that they can get away with putting any law on the book.look whats happening in texas no charges but they are destroying many lives.any one on here from texas.whats the minimum age of consent .;):rolleyes::D

Back