To Wolf or not to Wolf

I could use some hot .25 handloads for my Raven.

I've been converted. I'm going to start carrying it. :)

Who's got 'em?

Just my .02 cents, but the only blown-up guns I have ever seen that were not because of crapy home brewed reloads, involved WOLF ammo!

Number 1 was a Bushy Dissapator that was being fiered with Wolf. Didn't destroy the rifle but when it was all said and done it needed a new bolt assembly.

Number 2 was a H&K USP in .45ACP. Blew out the magazine and broke the frame on the left side pretty good, as well as giving the shooter a pretty good gash on his mit. The customer paid H&K to replace the frame/firearm, and Wolf paid the customer the price of a new USP.

Number 3 was a Glock 21 also in .45ACP that one also blew the magazine out of the gun and blew the extractor clean off of the gun. The shooter was fine. Sent it to Smyrna and the boys there replaced the mag catch, extractor and gave him a new mag. As well as send him a letter telling him to not shoot WOLF again or they would not fix it again.

Personaly having seen this, I refuse to shoot this ammo, with the exeption of the 7.62x39mm stuff.

If you are brave enough or haven't had any problems with it, well shoot-on brotha.:)

Back