They want to poison wild hogs Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I do see credentials of that sort, I will tend to believe them, over random internet posters.

Well, Sid Miller's credentials are online. Good luck finding the creds for the folks at TPWD, but if you search you can find them. That they are just now requesting information well after Miller approved Warfarin.

I will take your credentials challenge one step further. Until I see TPWD putting out Kaput dispensers on TPWD lands to control feral hogs, attesting to how safe it is, not in writing (assuming they come to that conclusion), but in action, then I am going stay with the conservative view that fast-tracking a new poison application on a wide scale basis is NOT a good idea. To date, nobody has done any long term wide scale testing, which is what Texas is about to become.

Lessee now: We have a small amount of info. A few facts about both sides of the pros-cons of the deal. Lots of personal opinions.

So let's sit back and wait a few month until some more facts are made public and better basis for substantive opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back