The Ultimate Back-Up Weapon?

I'd have to say one of those ASP expandable batons. When you carry a knife, while it is more effective, you'll usually hesitate to use it since it's such a messy weapon. With a baton it doesn't cause so much permanent injury, and there's less of a chance of death, so you won't hesitate as much. Even so, I carry a Buck folding knife that has the quick open stud on the blade. It's about the closest legal thing to a switchblade. I hope that I wouldn't hesitate to use it, but you never know.

UBW

Actually the most powerful weapon you have is your Police Cuiser.

The most important weapon you have is your mind, as it controls what/how you will react in any given situation.

As far as pistols I carry a New York Back-up 2 USP 45s and a USP45c in the middle of my back. If I am wearing a vest I carry my Sig P-230 SS and keep my shirt unzipped--fake buttons......All I have to do is fake a heart attack and come out firing....

Knives, hands, and feet are good for close quarters.

A buck folder and an icepick with non-slip handle made of stainless steel and a thick shaft. If I need it it's going to be a bad day for some low-life. The best part of the ice-pick is the light weight and ease of carry with simply a leather cover over the last 2 inches.

Back