The Olympics

Every few months, we seem to get someone who has this one-sided view of the function of the L&P forum:
Firepower! said:
This thread has nothing to do with firearms.

Although it does fall in the legal and political category, it also must be pertaining to a firearms related issue/topic.
From the general rules: 1) All Topics and Posts must be related to firearms, accessories or civil liberties issues.

From the L&P forum description: Round table discussions range from the Bill of Rights, to concealed carry, to general political issues.

I would be interested in how you (or anyone else) interpreted the above to mean everything discussed must have some obvious firearms content, in particular as it applies to L&P?

So as not to detract from the thread, PM me, if you would.

Well, it was the American men shooters who had the chance for medals later in the day Saturday. But they too, came very close, but got no medals.

American Men's Air Pistol competitors Jason Turner and Brian Beaman came in 4th and 5th place, respectively, just missing getting medals in the event.

The winning nations in Men's Air Pistol were:

Gold - China
Silver - South Korea
Brozne - North Korea

Money is worthless if you aren't alive to spend it.

I think you would have a tough time convincing some people of that idea sad to say.

I won't watch the Olympics while I respect the effort the players put into this I do not believe it should be held in a communist country and by our president attending it gives greater power to the Chinese government, the American consumer continue to build up the China economy and their military while at the same time we bring ours down the implications of that will be very undesirable for America, but thankfully unlike China you can watch or not which ever you desire.

Back